Quality Representation for Employers Involved in Labor Disputes
We pride ourselves on handling cases from both sides of the docket-on the
employer side and on the employee side. This allows us to get a comprehensive
understanding of labor and employment issues from a variety of perspectives,
and it makes us stronger attorneys for your case, regardless of what position
you are in.
Labor disputes we can represent employers in include the following:
- Sexual harassment claims
- Hostile workplace claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA)
- Retaliation and whistleblower claims
noncompetition, nondisclosure and other employment agreements
- Wrongful termination claims
- Constructive discharge
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims
- Wage & hour / overtime claims
- Contract disputes / negotiations
- Discrimination / harassment claims
- Negligent hiring / supervision claims
No matter your situation, our employment and labor dispute attorneys in
Texas are equipped to represent your rights as an employer or company
through this time.
Contact Our Firm to Learn How We Can Help You Today
From our office in Dallas, we work with clients from all over Texas and
all around the country in such cases. We can put our years of employment
law experience, extensive resources, and proven skill to work on your
behalf. Contact us to speak with a Dallas labor dispute attorney about
your employment law case.
Reach our offices by calling (844) 297-8898. We are ready to review your case.