Why Is Deans & Lyons the Right Firm for Your Case?
- Battle tested. Razor sharp.
- Efficient, precise representation.
- Handled many high value cases.
- Years of combined legal experience.
- Group of attorneys on your case for diverse perspectives.
- Hands-on courtroom experience in construction litigation cases.
We Handle Complex Payment Issues in Texas & Beyond
Our Dallas construction litigation lawyers have years of experience in
the construction industry and will seek to resolve your claims as economically
as possible through negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
We can handle payment issues such as:
- Preparation of demand letters and stop payment notices
- Collections and enforcement of judgments
- Delay and acceleration damages
- Delivery of damaged goods and nonconforming goods
- Nonpayment for goods and services
- Breach of construction contract lawsuits
- Mechanic's lien disputes
- Surety bond claims
- Construction defect claims
- Various other matters
You should never let a payment dispute linger. The sooner you contact us,
the sooner we can help you get your dispute resolved. We tailor our fee
arrangement to meet your needs, whether it's an hourly, flat, contingent
or hybrid relationship.
Request a free consultation with our firm today—call Deans &
Lyons at (844) 297-8898 to get started.