Construction Accident Attorneys in Dallas, TX
Construction Accident Lawyers You Can Trust – Call (844) 297-8898
Construction projects, whether residential or commercial, can involve untold numbers of contractors working day in and day out for months—sometimes, even years. Invariably, workers are seriously injured or even killed on construction sites in Texas, which may lead to lawsuits for injury or death.
Construction accidents come in many forms, such as when a construction worker falls from an unfinished balcony or when a tensioning cable laid in concrete snaps and hits unsuspecting workers below.
A keen understanding of the responsibilities of all involved parties and of all applicable laws and regulations is fundamental to the success of construction accident claims.
Call experienced Dallas construction accident attorneys at Deans & Lyons, LLP for trusted advocacy.
Types of Accidents on Construction Sites in Texas
At Deans & Lyons, we understand that all construction worker injury cases are unique. Cases may involve failures to adhere to certain safety regulations—such as those required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)—or from the improper supervision of construction workers who are tasked with important and dangerous job duties.
Common Construction Accidents Include:
- Slip & Fall Accidents - On-site workers often suffer injuries from slippery surfaces caused by dangerous working conditions or other hazards.
- Falls from Scaffolding - Workers usually spend a lot of time on ladders, rooftops or scaffolding. Falls from such heights can lead to catastrophic injuries.
- Falling Objects - The risk of workers being injured by falling objects like tools, dangerous materials, or machinery is very high.
- Heavy Machinery Accidents - Construction sites contain heavy-duty machinery that can cause serious, life-changing injuries.
- Work Site Vehicle Accidents - Accidents that involve the transport of construction materials are sadly very common.
- Backover & Crushing Accidents - Following safety precautions for construction projects is essential due to the high risk of crushing injuries caused by heavy machinery.
- Respiratory / Occupational Disease Injuries - Occupational diseases such as respiratory disease are common because workers are exposed to many forms of dangerous chemicals and substances in their everyday work environment.
Fighting for the Rights of Injured Construction Workers in Dallas & All of Texas
Our construction accident lawyers in Dallas work side-by-side with industry experts to recreate the accident and identify any facts that a judge or jury must understand in order to assess liability and damages.
On-the-job injures and construction accident lawsuits often involve numerous parties—including third parties—which makes it easier for the responsible parties to shift blame and bury key facts during the paper-intensive discovery process.
At Deans & Lyons, LLP, we have the resources and tools necessary to see through these smoke and mirrors and in attempt to obtain the best result for our clients in Texas construction accident cases.
Contact Our Firm to Discuss Your Case with a Dallas Construction Accident Attorney Today