Quality Representation for Employers Involved in Labor Disputes
We pride ourselves on handling cases from both sides of the docket-on the
employer side and on the employee side. This allows us to get a comprehensive
understanding of labor and employment issues from a variety of perspectives,
and it makes us stronger attorneys for your case, regardless of what position
you are in.
Labor disputes we can represent employers in include the following:
- Sexual harassment claims
- Hostile workplace claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA)
- Retaliation and whistleblower claims
noncompetition, nondisclosure and other employment agreements
- Wrongful termination claims
- Constructive discharge
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims
- Wage & hour / overtime claims
- Contract disputes / negotiations
- Discrimination / harassment claims
- Negligent hiring / supervision claims
No matter your situation, our employment and labor dispute attorneys in
Texas are equipped to represent your rights as an employer or company
through this time.
Contact Our Firm to Learn How We Can Help You Today
Deans & Lyons has offices in Dallas and Houston, and we work with clients
from all over Texas and all around the country in such cases. We can put
our years of employment law experience, extensive resources, and proven
skill to work on your behalf. Contact us to speak with a Dallas labor
dispute attorney about your employment law case.
Reach our offices by calling (844) 297-8898. We are ready to review your case.