We know the business world is competitive-it's a dog eat dog world. Sometimes a business deal falls through; sometimes a partner runs off with sensitive, private information and forms a competitor down the street. We know it can be better for a business to resolve problems without resorting to litigation, but we also know that sometimes, it's the only option.
Our trial lawyers represent businesses in all kinds of lawsuits, whether it comes down to a simple contract or a multi-layered, complex set of issues-and it doesn't matter if we represent a business as a plaintiff or defendant, because either way, we've been there. Our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for businesses as plaintiffs-and on the other side, we've obtained complete defense verdicts.
Whether your case is before a judge, jury, or arbitration panel, our lawyers can help prosecute or defend these claims, as we have many times before. Here's a short list of some of the specific claims we handle day in, day out:
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Tortious interference with contracts
- Interference with prospective contracts or business advantages
- Breach of contract
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) disputes
- Unfair competition claims
- Non-competition agreement violations
- Defamation & business disparagement
- Fraudulent inducement
- Deceptive Trade Practices Act violations
- Commercial bribery
- Directors and Officers Claims
We Are Your Business Lawyers.
Call us at either 214-736-7861 or 877-819-8033 (toll free) to discuss your business case. You can also reach us by sending an email. We will get back to you as promptly as possible to discuss whether our firm can take your case.